The Worshipful Company of Insurers (WCI) launched the Independent Women in Insurance Network (iWIN) in June 2014; a forum for networking, mentoring and for targeted learning and development; which provides a coherent voice for the interests of all women within the insurance industry supporting the growing momentum of the diversity agenda.
The iWIN forum builds on the success of the Insurance Non-Executive Director (iNED) forums - both of which are part of the WCI's mission to be the premier pan-industry body for individuals active in the business of insurance.
The Livery has a history of long term and ongoing support of diversity in the City through the Company’s charitable funding and support of Brokerage Citylink. Brokerage has enormous impact in supporting truly diverse individuals to join the City and subsequently to support them through their alumni activities.
- iWIN Forum 9 - Speed Mentoring 6 September 2016
- iWIN Forum 8 - Digital Disruption in the Insurance Space 4 July 2016
- iWIN Forum 7 - Do Zebras get Ulcers 23 March 2016
- iWIN Forum 6 - Using Social Media in Business 22 September 2015
- iWIN Forum 4 - Women in Strategy and Leadership 13 May 2015
- iWIN Forum 3 - Interview Skills and Insights 12 March 2015
- iWIN Forum 2 - Lizzy Yarnold MBE
- iWIN Forum 1 - Networking - Julia Hobsbawm
- iWIN Committee - Who is Who
- iWIN Launch - Mansion House
Company members' login
Please enter you username and password below to access the members area.