iWIN – The Insurance Womens' Inclusivity Network
In 2014, the WCI launched iWIN to provide support to the learning and development for aspiring young female professionals and to provide the unparalleled networking opportunities with senior market practitioners that the WCI is able to offer.
iWIN has a regular programme on in-person and virtual events. Details of forthcoming events can be found on the events page, on the dedicated iWIN website or its LinkedIn page.
- Forums featuring hot topics of a regulatory, technical or behavioural nature, presented by influential speakers
- Delegates participating in iWIN forums can claim CPD hours towards the CII / PFS member CPD scheme
- Extensive mentoring opportunities aimed at helping women advance their careers with the support of experienced market professionals
- All welcome – livery company members and non-livery attendees
- Gender inclusive - a meeting of minds
- Professional development targets for whatever career stage you’re currently at
- Truly enjoyable and beneficial business and social networking opportunities
iWIN sets out its ambitions for 2022
At the end of last year the new iWIN committee commissioned a membership survey to find out what people thought of iWIN and what they expected from it.
The response was excellent and provided the committee with a wealth of ideas. In this short video, hosted by Kay White, iWIN Chair Claire McDonald and committee members Erik Johnson and Irem Yerdelen explore the results and how they will be using them to shape iWIN's programme and its engagement with the market in 2022.